System level permissions allow for operations across the entirety of Concourse. This is the highest level of administration.
If you have system level permissions, you may be considered a “super administrator” because you have the power to set permissions for each permission level below you. More specifically, with system level permissions, you can:
- Designate who can manage users and manually create courses.
- Grant users domain-level permissions.
- Process feeds.
- Purge users and courses.
- Apply group permissions en masse.
- Set up integrations for learning and student information systems.
- Add and manage your domain (campus, school, and department) listing.